Applications for the 2024 Scholarship have now closed
Boardroom diversity will be a key differentiator for Australia’s future. The Future Board Scholarship generously sponsored by Jo Fisher, offers a springboard for future board members with future-facing capabilities and aspirations to be better prepared for board opportunities as they arise. Our intention is to see Australian boardrooms benefit from being challenged to remain relevant and contemporary, with a diverse composition to meet complex issues head on, and to reflect the rich tapestry of Australian society and business today.
This 12-month program is inclusive of:
- One-year membership to the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- AICD Director’s course
- Director capability assessment
- Quarterly coaching/mentoring sessions for one year
- One-year Future Exchange membership. Future Exchange is a community for boards and executives to access learning, insights, events, networking, and career support through the Future Leadership ecosystem.
- Not currently holding a board position
- Min. 5 years of proven executive career advancement
- Demonstrated interest and achievement in lifelong learning
- Demonstrated interest in contributing to a more sustainable future ie environment, inclusion, ESG
- Demonstrated qualification, knowledge and/or experience in underrepresented capabilities in the current boardroom environment
- Applicants must have permanent residency or citizenship in Australia